Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Passport Portable Hard Drive from Western Digital 2TB Newest




Western Digital My Passport Portable Hard Drive 2TB terbaru

Create an interested friend, My Passport portable hard drive is available in several colors. And if my friend wanted a Thunderbolt port compared to USB 3.0,a company founded in 1970 has also released the newest gadget MyBookThunderbolt Duo with a larger capacity is 4TB and 6TB capacities which wouldhave a price that is much more expensive than the My Passport with USB port 3.0with a capacity of 2TB.

Western Digital launched the latest prices for My Passport portable hard driveWestern Digital 2TByaitu about $ 250 (USD 2.2 million)
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Host